Tuesday 5 August 2014

Late Mixed Media Monday

Hi Friends, sorry for break in blogging again. I've been a bit ill for the past week and a half, but thankfully I'm feeling better now.

So I have a page from my Art Journal to share:


Just a painted background with some stamping, and the figures are a dylusions stencil sponged with some paint. I like the bubbly texture effect the sponge I used made.  All the leaves were fussy cut. 


I'll just keep it short and sweet. Any questions let me know. 
Thanks for stopping by. 

6 comments:

Michelle H. said...

Oh no sorry your were sick.
Glad you are better and hope it wasnt anything serious.
Love this art journal so pretty!!
Love all the leaves and love the quote. xo

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Annmaree sorry to hear that you have been ill but glad that you are feeling a lot better now. Annmaree this page is awesome the image and colours look fantastic, superb crafting
hugs
lorraine x

May said...

Hi Annmaree... sorry to hear you have been ill...Great news you are on the mend now..I adore your art... this page is fantastic, Love the images & words... the background colours & stamping are amazing...Hugs May x x

Jules said...

Hi Annmaree

I hope you are feeling much better now and was sorry to read you had been unwell.

Great project .. .. as always.

You always use such great words on your work. They make me think!!!

Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Love Jules xx

Tracy said...

Sorry to hear you have been unwell Annmaree..hope its nothing serious...glad you are starting to feel better :-) Beautiful journal page ...adore the background and oh my your cut out leaves!!!! xxxxx

MagsB said...

I'm sorry you've not been well, but I'm very glad you're feeling better now.

I love your Mixed Media creations, your colours are always fabulous! You have a very good eye, hun!

love Mags B xxx