Monday 11 August 2014

Love Collage - Mixed Media Monday

Good Morning friends, I hope you have had a great week!

I have a page from my Art Journal to share that was collage based - check it out:


I just started with scraps of patterned paper, some had flower punchouts in them, and I just collaged them down onto my page to cover the whole thing. 

I then went in with some love themed painterly rub-ons I had in stash for these squares of colour and hearts and sentiments.  
Also some flower and butterfly rub-ons. 

 This photo strip of vintage images is from Darkroom Door. I love this cute victorian valentine couple!

I am happy with this collaged page in my journal and the love/Valentine theme.

I hope you like it, too! 
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

May said...

Gorgeous collage page...the soft colours & beautiful romantic images are simply Beautiful....Love it all Annmaree... Hugs May x x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Annmaree, thank you so much for being so supportive and visiting my blog you always leave me such lovely comments. Annmaree this is so beautiful I am a big, big lover of the vintage style, those images look fantastic great colours and design. superb page.
hugs
lorraine x

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous journal page.xxx

MagsB said...

This is gorgeous, hun. so pretty and romantic!

love Mags B xx

Michelle H. said...

Gorgeous!!
Love the vintage pictures and all the colors and papers you used!!
Love it!!
Hope you are doing well!xo