Monday 1 September 2014

Be Fearless - Mixed Media Monday

Good Monday morning to you reading this, I hope it finds you well!

I have a page from my Art Journal to share again, for Mixed Media Monday.

Check it out:


A very blue page, done with Dylusions sprays first off. Then I used a damask stencil and sprayed through using white Dylusions spray. I used a female figure stencil and stamped through it with a damask background stamp. I also went around and outlined it with black and white Big Brush markers.


Then it was just a matter of using some other texture stamps in the background, and adding some further details in, like the 'bubbles' up the side and top. 

Which tied in with my letters that are round rub-ons which spell out

BE FEARLESS.


I hope you enjoyed my page today, and will stop by again soon.


Thanks for visiting and commenting!

5 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Annmaree

I am having a good old catch up in blogland .. .. at long last!!

Everyone has been posting so many amazing projects that I am beginning to think I have been absent for years!!

You have been posting some brilliant journal work. I wouldn't know where to start with an empty page that huge to fill!! LOL!!

I love the way you always manage to add text in different ways .. .. and the inspirational words you use.

Lots of scrummy techniques on this one .. .. love all the beautiful shades of blue.

I hope all is well with you and your family Annmaree and apologies for being a stranger.

Love Jules xx

May said...

Gorgeous page Annmaree Love the inks the colours are beautiful...the lady is fantastic... Love all the stamping & effects...Brilliant creation... Hugs May x x x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Annmaree I would like to thank you for all your lovely comments on my blog they mean so much to me. Annmaree this is absolutely beautiful and a fantastic work of art, I love the colour that you have used and that image looks superb, awesome work.
hugs
lorraine x

Michelle H. said...

Gorgeous!! Love the background and love how you added the stencil over the top pf your page!!
Love that title!
Hope all is well with you!! xo

MagsB said...

Wow, what a totally gorgeous page! I LOVE the fabulous blue colour, and all the great patterns!

love Mags B x